Ultrasol® K Plus potassium nitrate is the ideal potassium source for growing outstanding crops with additional nitrate nitrogen for quick absorption by the plant. It’s free from chloride and mixable with all water-soluble sources. This combination makes Ultrasol® K Plus the most all-round and the most efficient water-soluble K source of its kind.
- Ultrasol® K Plus is very low in chloride, sodium and heavy metals.
- It's a free- flowing, fine crystalline powder that quickly dissolves in water.
- Can be mixed with all water-soluble fertilizers and it`s also compatible with the majority of pesticides in foliar application.
- Nitrate nitrogen is non-volatile and enhances the uptake of other cations (K+, Ca2+, Mg2+).
- Due to its low N/K ratio, Ultrasol® K Plus is suitable for all crops and growth stages, including flowering and ripening stages.
|Nitrate nitrogen (N - NO3):||13.7% (min.)|
|Potassium (K2O):||46.3% (min.)|
|Potassium (K):||38.4% (min.)|
|Chloride (Cl):||< 0.2%|
|Solubility (g/l at 20°C):||316|
|pH (solution at 5%):||8 - 10|
|Form:||Crystalline, odourless powder|