Ultrasol® SOP is a fully water- soluble K source without nitrogen for the final phase of the growth cycle. Its acidic pH helps to prevent blockage of nozzles and drip lines of irrigation systems.
- It is virtually free of chloride, sodium and heavy metals.
- It's a free- flowing crystalline powder that quickly dissolves in water.
- Can be mixed with all water-soluble fertilizers other than calcium-containing products.
- The high concentration of potassium and the absence of nitrogen and phosphate enable the correct quantity of potassium to be supplied at any stage.
- In alkaline soils, Ultrasol® SOP lowers the pH in the rhizosphere, helping to improve availability of phosphates and certain trace elements. In drip irrigation solutions, it helps to reduce the pH of the irrigation water.
|Soluble Potash (K2O):||51%|
|Sulfur (S) combined:||18%|