Qrop® K is a potassium source which is rapidly absorbed by the plant and which also provides nitrate nitrogen, the plants' preferred nitrogen source. As a result, it is the most relevant source in terms of crop yield.Qrop® K is a nutritional solution which is produced starting from natural raw materials quarried in the Northern regions of Chile through an environmentally friendly process.Qrop® K is free of chloride and, thanks to its low hygroscopicity, the product can be used under all climatic conditions in any part of the world.
• Qrop® K is the most concentrated source providing at the same time both nitrogen and potassium.
• It`s the potassium source with the fastest action, accompanied by nitrate nitrogen, with immediate availability for the plant.
• This product can be mixed with virtually any straight fertilizers applied in agriculture.
• Because of its characteristic to directly supply the soil with nitrate nitrogen, the reactions that release protons and acidify the soil do not take place, as is the case with ammonium.
• Due to the elements it supplies and due to its low salinity, Qrop® K can be applied to a wide range of crops and during each growth stage.
• More than 80% of the nitrogen consumed by plants is nitrate, the preferred nitrogen source of plants.
|Nitrogen nitrogen (N - NO3):||13.0%|
|Potassium oxide (K2O):||45.0%|
|Angle of rest (°):||29°|
|Solubility (g/l at 20° C):||316|