Qrop® CR is a polymer-coated Controlled Release prilled water-soluble potassium nitrate. Qrop® CR is covered by a superior polymer coating agent, which guarantees a consistent, safe and controlled nutrient release pattern under a wide range of soil temperatures.
The main advantages and benefits of Qrop® CR are:
- Improved nutrient use efficiency and crop safety.
- Lower nutrient input costs and application costs.
- Environmentally friendly, as its use reduces the risk of nutrient run-off, ground and surface water pollution, and algae bloom in coastal areas.
- No premature or “flash” release of nutrients at higher soil temperatures (> 70 °F), which may lead to plant burning, early nutrient depletion, and an increased risk of nutrient leaching.
- Qrop® CR has a thin and pliable coating layer: no cracks or breaks will appear during handling and mixing.
Qrop® CR is part of SQM´s Specialty Plant Nutrition product portfolio, which is powered by The Element Q, the exclusive warranty seal that boosts the yield of your crops and optimizes the profitability of your business.